Netanyahu blasts EU over sanctions for illegal settlements

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attacked Europe after sanctions were placed on settlers and organisations involved in moving Palestinians off territory on a daily basis in Jerusalem and the West Bank.

According to the Israeli Prime Minister, while Israel and the US were ‘doing Europe’s dirty work’ by fighting in a war only Israel actually had been wanting for more than 20 years, claiming that the coalition of the US and Israel were fighting for a ‘civilisation against Jihadist lunatics in Iran and elsewhere.

Netanyahu said the EU had ‘exposed its moral bankruptcy by drawing a false symmetry between Israeli citizens and Hamas terrorists,’ appearing to label every Palestinian as such.

“European politicians are coerced by their radical constituencies but sanctioning Jews for living in Judea and Samaria is unacceptable,” he said, although it appears that killing Palestinians and forcing them off their land just because it appears in the bible that Jews should have that land is acceptable to Israel: “Judea is where Jews come from and Israel whill protect the rights of Jews to live in the heart of our ancestral homeland,” he added, clearly forsaking all others.

Netanyahu concluded saying the ‘European Union’s attempts to sanction Israeli civilians is a further sign of weakness and will not succeed.’

  • AJ

    An agoraphobic journalist who sources the latest news to keep everyone up to date.

    Related Posts

    Update on talks regarding the Gaza Strip – Kushner visits Egypt and Israel, plus official responses

    ⚡️ Ahead of Envoy Kushner’s visit to Egypt this weekend, Major General Hassan Rashad, the Head of the Egyptian General Intelligence Directorate, received a Hamas delegation led by Khalil al-Hayya to discuss the completion of the peace plan and the reconstruction of the Gaza Strip.…

    Read more

    Lebanon update after a weekend of intense attacks, eliminations, and escalation

    ⚡️ Israel’s attacks on Lebanon over the weekend killed eleven people including women and children, taking the total death toll of Lebanese civilians since March 2 to 4,326, while at least 12,301 suffered injuies. Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri asked visiting US officials on Friday which…

    Read more

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You Missed

    Update on talks regarding the Gaza Strip – Kushner visits Egypt and Israel, plus official responses

    • By AJ
    • August 17, 2026
    • 11 views
    Update on talks regarding the Gaza Strip – Kushner visits Egypt and Israel, plus official responses

    Lebanon update after a weekend of intense attacks, eliminations, and escalation

    • By AJ
    • August 17, 2026
    • 13 views
    Lebanon update after a weekend of intense attacks, eliminations, and escalation

    Israel appear to have an alternate plan for Ali Al-Taher – bomb the absolute crap out of it

    • By AJ
    • August 16, 2026
    • 16 views
    Israel appear to have an alternate plan for Ali Al-Taher – bomb the absolute crap out of it

    Baghaei addresses Omani talks, foreign media disinformation, and condemnation for Israel’s continued attacks on southern Lebanon

    • By AJ
    • August 15, 2026
    • 20 views
    Baghaei addresses Omani talks, foreign media disinformation, and condemnation for Israel’s continued attacks on southern Lebanon

    Aftermath of Israel’s Strikes on Ansar and Deir al-Zahrani

    • By AJ
    • August 15, 2026
    • 20 views
    Aftermath of Israel’s Strikes on Ansar and Deir al-Zahrani

    What has happened this week in Lebanon (from officials, newspapers and official intel)

    • By AJ
    • August 15, 2026
    • 16 views
    What has happened this week in Lebanon (from officials, newspapers and official intel)