Iranian Crown Prince in Exile Reza Pahlavi told Fox News that the killings in Iran haven’t stopped
Speaking to a reporter on Fox News on February 15, Iranian Crown Prince in Exile Reza Pahlavi said that people are still being executed in Iran, while others are being arrested and tortured. Pahlavi said: “And that’s why an intervention is necessary, because the first…
Read moreNetanyahu briefed an audience on Iran, Jewish settlement and other topics
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke at length in front of an audience and live cameras on February 15, saying: “I will not hide from you that I express my skepticism of any deal with Iran because Iran is reliable on one thing – they…
Read moreFirst wave of US Military personnel arrive in Nigeria to help with security – NYT
America has sent their first wave of US military personnel to Nigeria, where they are helping to set up infrastructure and security arrangements with the Nigerian forces, according to reports from the New York Times. US Personnel are also overseeing the delivery of ammunition and…
Read moreMarco Rubio spoke about Syria during a press conference on Feb 15
US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said that America had two choices in Syria: “Choice one was to let the place fall apart into 18 different pieces: long-term civil war, instability, mass migration, a playground for terrorists, ISIS running all over the place, Iran getting…
Read moreUkrainian TCC employees injured during a routine arrest by a group of civilians in Odessa
During an operation in the Kyivsky district of Odessa, a group of civilians used tear gas against representatives of the TCC and the SP during a routine document check, causing the service men to suffer injuries and corneal burns, while their equipment and service car…
Read moreAt least 3 killed and 18 injured as Russia attacked Ukraine in the past 24 hours
Dnipropetrovsk Governor Alexander Ganja reported that the 13-year-old girl who was injured during a Russian attack on February 14th in the Pokrovsk community shouldn’t have been at home, but despite the fact there was a forced evacuation in the community whereby families with children had…
Read moreAt least 10 Russian conscripts had contracts signed without consent – Investigation
Several conscripts from the Tyumen Region and Primorsky Krai complained of fake contracts in January 2026, saying they realised someone had signed their contracts for them, only after receiving unexpected transfers from the Russian Ministry of Defence. Since then, the conscripts’ families have appealed to…
Read moreSecretary of State Marco Rubio on Iran
Marco Rubio can’t help but keep the Iranian file in the press, noting today that: “we’re dealing with radical Shia clerics, we’re dealing with people who make geopolitical decisions on the basis of pure theology, and it’s a complicated thing – no one’s ever been…
Read moreConscript suffers skull fracture due to a beating in a Russian military unit
Head of the Public Monitoring Commission for Dagestan Shamil Khadulaev reported that a 19-year-old conscript from Dagestan had his skull pierced in a military unit in the Voronezh region on or around January 6, 2026. Khadulaev said Khizbulayev Magomedbek Magomednurovich, (born 7th July 2006), was…
Read moreSon of a Russian servicemen seeks help locating his disabled father
While the son of Boris Evgenievich Nikitin, (born on 1st February 1989), was away and not in the city, strangers visited Boris, drinking and applying pressure for Boris to sign a contract to join the military. Having consumed a number of alcoholic drinks, Boris signed…
Read more
Iranian Crown Prince in Exile Reza Pahlavi told Fox News that the killings in Iran haven’t stopped
Netanyahu briefed an audience on Iran, Jewish settlement and other topics
First wave of US Military personnel arrive in Nigeria to help with security – NYT
Marco Rubio spoke about Syria during a press conference on Feb 15
Ukrainian TCC employees injured during a routine arrest by a group of civilians in Odessa
At least 3 killed and 18 injured as Russia attacked Ukraine in the past 24 hours
At least 10 Russian conscripts had contracts signed without consent – Investigation
Conscript suffers skull fracture due to a beating in a Russian military unit
Son of a Russian servicemen seeks help locating his disabled father