What’s happening between Iran and the USA overnight

US and Israeli military officials have allegedly told Axios that a military operation against Iran would likely be a massive, weeks-long campaign which could begin within days.

Axios was also told by US officials that the arrival of the USS Gerald R Ford and its strike group to the Eastern Mediterranean in the coming days will be a “key factor” in the timing of a possible military campaign against Iran.

Israel have allegedly assessed that Iran may strike first if it detects any signs of an imminent US or Israeli attack, according to Kan News, so Israel is currently preparing for missile fire exchanges with Iran that could last for several weeks.

Earlier yesterday, a secret unmarked US Special Operations Command Emergency Response Aircraft (C32-B Gatekeeper) landed at Ben Gurion Airport, according to both Kan News and Haaretz.

Netanyahu said in a speech: “There is no longer the notion of a villa in the jungle, where you hide from the predators – on the contrary, if you do not come to the jungle, the jungle comes to you.

“We are ready for any scenario – if the Ayatollahs make a mistake and attack us, they will experience a response that they cannot even imagine.”

An Iranian Air Force aircraft crashed during a nighttime training mission in Hamadan Province yesterday, leaving one pilot dead while the second survived, according to IRIB, as state media reported an investigation had begun.

Second-Brigadier General Pilot Mehdi Firoozmand was identified as the pilot who was killed in last night’s F-4 crash during the training mission.

According to comments from a regional US diplomat to The Washington Post: “Some actors may have favoured targeted strikes to add pressure on Iran (referring to officials from Saudi Arabia and the UAE).

“But an extended conflict will be bloody and it could bring more countries, either deliberately or by miscalculation, into the war.”

  • AJ

    An agoraphobic journalist who sources the latest news to keep everyone up to date.

    Related Posts

    Chancellor Friedrich Merz addressed Ukraine at the CDU talks on February 20

    German Chancellor Friedrich Merz addressed the situation between Ukraine and Russia, along with relationships between Germany, US and Israel, starting off by saying: “We stand on the side of Ukrainian people without any ifs or buts.” Merz continued: “We will never accept how a criminal…

    Read more

    • AJAJ
    • IRAN , USA
    • February 20, 2026
    • 6 views
    • 2 minutes Read
    Morning Joe program interviewed Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi

    Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi featured exclusively on the Morning Joe program on February 20, saying that “there is no military solution for Iran’s nuclear program.” Araghchi continued: “That was tested last year, and there was a huge attack on our facilities, on our, you…

    Read more

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You Missed

    What happened during a police and TCC check on a Dnipro minibus on February 19

    • By AJ
    • February 20, 2026
    • 3 views
    What happened during a police and TCC check on a Dnipro minibus on February 19

    Chancellor Friedrich Merz addressed Ukraine at the CDU talks on February 20

    • By AJ
    • February 20, 2026
    • 5 views
    Chancellor Friedrich Merz addressed Ukraine at the CDU talks on February 20

    Morning Joe program interviewed Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi

    • By AJ
    • February 20, 2026
    • 6 views
    Morning Joe program interviewed Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi

    Scheme to smuggle orphans and children, as well as men of draft age, uncovered in Odessa

    • By AJ
    • February 20, 2026
    • 8 views
    Scheme to smuggle orphans and children, as well as men of draft age, uncovered in Odessa

    What damage was caused in Ukraine by Russia in the past 24 hours

    • By AJ
    • February 20, 2026
    • 11 views
    What damage was caused in Ukraine by Russia in the past 24 hours

    Statement from Hamas regarding the inaugural Board of Peace meeting

    • By AJ
    • February 20, 2026
    • 12 views
    Statement from Hamas regarding the inaugural Board of Peace meeting