List of countries which have condemned Israel this week, and the reasons why

⚡️ List of countries which have condemned Israel this week, and the reasons why

➡️ Israel appear to be making enemies worldwide this week, suffering perhaps the most condemnation any Israeli government has received in relation to the activities of its military forces and recent political decisions in various sectors of Lebanon, Syria, Gaza, and the West Bank.

🔹 An extensive list of countries who condemned Israel for their actions was headed by the United States, with the US Ambassador to Israel, Mike Huckabee, warning that Jewish settlers were terrorists who could face US sanctions.

🔹 Asked what message US President Donald Trump’s administration had for settlers taking homes considering taking homes or land in the occupied West Bank owned by US-Palestinian citizens, Huckabee, who last week described those responsible as ‘Israeli terrorists,’ invoked Jewish and Christian scripture.

🔹 Defending the settlements broadly this time, Huckabee said he believed violent settlers represented a minority and did not speak for the wider settlement community, which he said ‘just want to raise their families in Judea and Samaria peacefully and with a level of security,’ which probably came after meetings with the Israeli PM.

🔹 Turkiye, Egypt and Qatar strongly condemned Israeli strikes on Gaza on Thursday, calling for Israel to uphold its obligations under the ceasefire agreement and to avoid actions that could further escalate tensions.

🔹 According to the statement: “The mediating countries underline that the intensification of Israeli attacks undermines regional and international efforts at a critical juncture, as intensive efforts are under way to implement the Comprehensive Plan to End the Gaza Conflict, including the meeting between the Board of Peace and Israeli officials, and constructive steps are being taken in the negotiating process.”

🔹 The three countries also called on the international community and the Board of Peace to take the necessary measures to ensure the ceasefire is respected and prevent further escalation.

🔹 Malaysia joined France, the UK and Germany in condemning Israel for a decision to launch a construction tender for the contentious E1 settlement project in the West Bank, warning that the move threatened regional viability.

🔹 Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim stressed that Israeli settlements in the West Bank remain entirely illegal under international law, accusing Tel Aviv of continuing to act with utter impunity.

🔹 “Coming amid unprecedented settler violence against Palestinian civilians in the West Bank and the ongoing genocide in Gaza, this decision shows that the Israeli regime has abandoned even the pre-tense of seeking peace,” Ibrahim wrote.

🔹 Germany, France, and the United Nations have condemned remarks made by Israeli Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir who advocated for the daily killing of Palestinians in Gaza this week, calling them ‘unacceptable’ and beyond the ‘bounds of humanity.’

🔹 The United Nations High Commissioner’s Office for Human Rights (OHCHR) in the West Bank called Ben-Gvir’s remarks beyond the realms of humanity, saying in a statement that the comments ‘represent a new example of the utter contempt shown by senior officials in the Israeli government for international humanitarian law, international human rights, and the fundamental principles of humanity.’

🔹 German Chancellor Friedrich Merz strongly condemned the inhumane appeals, which he said ‘violated international law,’ according to government spokesman Sebastian Hille.

🔹 French Foreign Minister Jean-Noel Barrot also slammed the remarks as ‘intolerable and humane’ in an interview with La Montagne regional newspaper.

🔹 UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres described the remarks as appalling: “They’re outrageous,” he said: “They’re dehumanising and they’re dangerous.”

🔹 Oman’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed the Sultanate of Oman’s condemnation of Israeli settlement activities in the Palestinian West Bank on Friday.

🔹 In a statement, it affirmed the unilateral and illegal measures constituted a flagrant violation of internal law, including the Fourth Geneva Convention and the relevant Security Council resolutions.

🔹 The statement said Israel were also undermining the international community’s will to achieve a two-state solution and establish an independent Palestinian state living side-by-side with Israel in peace and security.

🔹 It added that the settlement expansion undermined the prospects for peace and deepened instability in the region, which runs counter to the international community’s goal of achieving a just and comprehensive solution to the Palestinian cause.

🔹 The Sultanate of Oman called upon the international community to unite its stance in condemning these measures and to take practical and concrete steps to ensure accountability in accordance with international law, and also stressed the necessity of Israel committing to its legal responsibilities and immediately halting all settlement activities.

🔹 In conclusion, the Sultanate of Oman affirmed that achieving a just and lasting peace could only be attained through respecting international law and upholding the inalienable right of the Palestinian people to self-determination and the establishment of their independent state.

🔹 Poland’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned the Israeli Ambassador to Warsaw following Tel Aviv’s decision to close an investigation into the April 1, 2024, airstrike that killed seven World Central Kitchen aid workers in the Gaza Strip, including Polish national Damian Sobol.

🔹 The Polish foreign ministry formally conveyed its deep disappointment at the outright rejection of the measures taken by Israel, demanding that the underlying causes and circumstances of the tragedy be fully clarified.

🔹 Warsaw also said that it expects Israel to provide all requested materials and explanations to domestic investigators, noting that a parallel homicide probe is actively being conducted by the Regional Prosecutor’s Office in Sobol’s hometown of Przemyśl.

🔹 Reiterating its firm stance, the ministry stated that Poland would not accept any attempts by those responsible to evade their fundamental, legal and moral accountability.

🔹 The Canadian government formally condemned Israel’s decision to close its criminal investigation into the same investigation, which killed Jacob Flickinger, with Canadian Foreign Minister Anita Anand describing the closure as ‘an unacceptable measure that leaves grieving families without answers.’

🔹 Anand said that Canada expects international humanitarian law to be strictly upheld, adding that Ottawa will continue pressing for a full accounting of the tragedy and genuine accountability for those responsible.

🔹 The Israeli airstrike, which targeted vehicles carrying humanitarian aid, has drawn widespread international condemnation as human rights organisers and partner nations demanded independent oversight.

🔹 Australia has also expressed profound outrage and condemned Israel for not pursuing criminal proceedings against those responsible for the killing of Australian aid worker Zomi Frankcom and her World Central Kitchen colleagues.

🔹 On Thursday, Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs Penny Wong said that Australia was outraged by the decision to drop the charges against the perpetrators, saying that the decision to exonerate those responsible ‘falls far short for the accountability we expect.’

🔹 Penny Wong said that Canberra demands the release of the drone footage from the Israeli strike that killed the 7 aid workers operating in a convoy at the time of the attack, and Wong also summoned the Israeli ambassador as the FM notes that Australia-Israel relations are ‘going through a difficult time.’

🔹 More than 20 international actors, which includes several Marvel actors such as Benedict Cumberbatch, Mark Ruffalo, and Don Cheadle, are advocating for the release of jailed Palestine political leader Marwan Barghouti, demanding that global governments and the United Nations press Israel to free him.

🔹 Shared by the Free Marwan campaign on Friday, a movement that was organised by Barghouti’s family and supporters, the appeal gained support from more than 200 leading figures across cinema, music, literature, and the broader cultural sphere.

🔹 “We express our grave concern at the continuing imprisonment of Barghouti, his violent mistreatment and denial of legal rights whilst imprisoned,” the statement read, adding: “We call upon the United Nations and the governments of the World to actively seek the release of Marwan Barghouti from Israeli prison.”

🔹 Yemen Foreign Ministry vehemently condemned the recent ‘slaughter of innocent Palestinians’ in the Gaza Strip, saying that certain Arab regimes were accomplices in the Israeli warcrimes and should be held accountable.

🔹 Hamas also condemned attacks, including Tuesday’s strike on a port café that killed at least seven Palestinians, calling it a ‘blatant disregard for calls by mediators and guarantor states for a ceasefire.’

🔹 Condemnation for the Israeli attack on Syria’s Abu al-Duhur airbase came from all sides, including US Special Envoy Tom Barrack, who said on X that Israel came close to a war with Turkiye, as the Israeli’s hadn’t notified the Turks in advance of the pending attack, which was close to the Turkish border, and the Turkish forces could have scrambled a response.

🔹 UAE joined in with the condemnations of the strike on the airbase, which was followed by Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Lebanon, and the Syrian Foreign Ministry, along with the Turkish ministry and presidential office.

List of countries who condemned Israel: The United States, Turkiye, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Poland, France, Germany, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, Yemen, Hamas, Syria, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Iraq, Oman, Great Britain, Pakistan, Albania, Indonesia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Palestine, Jordan, Mauritania, Somalia, and more than 20 international actors including Benedict Cumberbatch, Mark Ruffalo, Don Cheadle, as well as UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.

  • AJ

    An agoraphobic journalist who sources the latest news to keep everyone up to date.

    Related Posts

    Defence Minister Katz responded to US Envoy Tom Barrack’s criticism

    ⚡️ Defence Minister Katz responded to US Envoy Tom Barrack’s criticism ➡️ Israeli Defence Minister Israel Katz responded to comments and criticism made by US Envoy Tom Barrack overnight in relation to Syria, as the Defence Minister attempted to defend the decision to strike the…

    Read more

    Tom Barrack discussed Israel, Turkiye and Syria with Mario Nawfal

    ⚡️ Tom Barrack discussed Israel, Turkiye and Syria with Mario Nawfal ➡️ US Ambassador to Turkiye and Syrian Envoy Tom Barrack appeared on the Mario Nawfal show to talk about the recent escalations between Israel and Turkiye, which included the attack on a Syrian air…

    Read more

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You Missed

    Pentagon Announce UAV Counter-Defence Integration Roadmap with Kuwait

    • By AJ
    • August 22, 2026
    • 13 views
    Pentagon Announce UAV Counter-Defence Integration Roadmap with Kuwait

    Defence Minister Katz responded to US Envoy Tom Barrack’s criticism

    • By AJ
    • August 22, 2026
    • 6 views
    Defence Minister Katz responded to US Envoy Tom Barrack’s criticism

    The Saudi’s difficult choice in relation to Yemen

    • By AJ
    • August 22, 2026
    • 9 views
    The Saudi’s difficult choice in relation to Yemen

    Tom Barrack discussed Israel, Turkiye and Syria with Mario Nawfal

    • By AJ
    • August 22, 2026
    • 6 views
    Tom Barrack discussed Israel, Turkiye and Syria with Mario Nawfal

    List of countries which have condemned Israel this week, and the reasons why

    • By AJ
    • August 21, 2026
    • 12 views
    List of countries which have condemned Israel this week, and the reasons why

    Interpol Red Notices issued for Netanyahu & others are a political filing, not an arrest warrant

    • By AJ
    • August 21, 2026
    • 7 views
    Interpol Red Notices issued for Netanyahu & others are a political filing, not an arrest warrant