Speaking to a reporter on Fox News on February 15, Iranian Crown Prince in Exile Reza Pahlavi said that people are still being executed in Iran, while others are being arrested and tortured.
Pahlavi said: “And that’s why an intervention is necessary, because the first ask of Iranians today at home and abroad is asking for help – this intervention is a humanitarian intervention to save lives that will otherwise also continue to be lost – that is how important and critical this intervention can be.”
In terms of help, Pahlavi commented: “I hope President Trump realises how urgent the intervention could save lives and also help us put an end to this unwanted regime.”
Following the reporter’s question of how many protesters had been killed in just the past month, Pahlavi said: “The numbers we have are that a minimum of 36,000 people in the first two days, but some numbers are over 40,000, so it’s very difficult to calculate the full tally.
“At least 40,000 people have been arrested,” Pahlavi continued: “The number of people who have disappeared is yet to be completely realised, but we had over 330,000 people who were wounded.”
Pahlavi then claimed that: “The regime continues killing by finishing people off on their hospital beds – they have coerced and they have threatened hospital workers and doctors – it’s unbelievable the level of atrocity that occurred in Iran.”
According to Pahlavi, the “plan that we have for the transition ultimately ends up with the Iranian people having a choice to determine their future by the means of the ballot box and free elections.
“The only way to ensure that the people of Iran stand up to be counted is to guarantee a process of free elections in the ballot box, and I’m here to offer that bridge to the future.”
Pahlavi concluded: “That’s why people trust me, believe in my leadership, and are solidly standing behind me so I can do my job and provide that alternative, but the choice is there to make.”





